My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What were they thinking?

One of the conference rooms where I work is located right next door to the the men's restroom. Only one thin wall separates the two. I can't help but think to myself, who was the genius who thought this plan up?

So, here we are, sitting in a staff meeting with the vice president of operations, and in from the men's restroom drifts several noises and sounds that none of us were thrilled to hear. The room was quiet with the exception of the vice president, it was impossible to not hear this guy. To make things worse, the vice president literally quit talking until he was through doing whatever it was that he was doing. We ALL sat in uncomfortable silence for at least 20 seconds or more. Ugh!


That being said, who in the world would be that noisy in a public restroom?? I was sure someone would have to call the paramedic in and haul this guy out on a stretcher.

10 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

one of my offices was WAY too close to a restroom.

They eventually moved my friend and I, because we would chastise people for not washing their hands when they left.

but architects must have no common sense.

9:37 AM  
Blogger SD27 said...

We had a guy who used to make all those noises right in the meeting.
We wished for a thin wall between us and him.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

OMG! In the meeting? Yuck!! That reminds me of one of our engineers. Nasty, nasty, nasty. He even makes facial expressions.

You know, I was so horrified, I didn't even listen to see if this guy washed his hands. Now that is truly disgusting!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well if the vice president was in with you where was the president ..... dun dun DUN! LOL.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

It would have been funny if the president were the one in the bathroom. :)

Unfortunately, our corporate staff is located in several states. The VP is actually in from Minnesota. President resides in Florida.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Doh!

Too much fruit!

12:07 PM  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Cool post. Just passing through, great blog by the way.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Geesh Sherri I'm just recovering from the last post. I'm not a posting machine, hehe.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I'm bored, and I was always able to count on a new post from you. LOL

Ok, I'll give you a break.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So you just want me for my body, I mean posting abilities, hehe.
Well we can just talk through this 'big hair'. And whilst we are doing that I will think about a new post.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons