My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Catching Snowflakes

I was in a rush yesterday, everything seemed to be going wrong. I hate those days. I broke my new wiperblade when I was trying to install it, I shut the sleeve of my Colombia jacket in the hood of the jeep when I closed it, and Charlie was such a crab. I seriously thought I was going to lose my mind.

Then I looked over at Thomas, with his head back, and his tongue sticking out in the air, and I couldn't help but laugh. He was trying to catch snowflakes on his tongue and it was the cutest thing I had ever seen. It even took my mind off the fact that I was stuck there with my sleeve caught until Charlie finally came back outside to see why we hadn't left.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Awwww that's so nice - kids seem to be that way I guess. My mother sometimes has a horrible day at work, but when she comes home she thinks my brother and I are so cute...

Oh wait that never happens. ;-) Oh well worth a shot. :-)

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons