My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Dancing Santas and Musical Wreaths

I have never before seen this much Christmas ornamentation on one person's desk. Helen completely takes the prize.

I arrived at work today to find her desk completely decked out with twinkle lights, gold garland, ornamental bulbs, a wreath that plays music and blinks, Christmas cards, and a dancing Santa. A dancing Santa! I will be spending the rest of my days until Christmas looking at the back side of a dancing Santa wiggling back and forth.

I feel like I've fallen into that Chevy Chase movie where he blacks out the neighborhood with his Christmas lights.



*The Elves with Attitude are catching up to the Polar Bears. Joe has sent out a pep talk email to secure more donations. I have offered the idea to have Jim dance for everyone in his gold speedo along with the dancing Santa. LOL

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HAHA dancing santa, that takes the cookie.
I have a trumpet playing santa that wiggles about and plays Jiggle Bells

11:56 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I have never seen a trumpet playing Santa. LOL

Is that where you get all those fancy moves from Gareth? :)

12:17 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I wanna see the speedo picture! Please post if it becomes a reality!!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Trust me Angela, you don't want to see the picture! LOL

2:02 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I beg to differ. I, too, want to see the speedo pic.

My grandma saw a dancing Santa at Big Boy (restaurant) last Sunday and fell in love with it. I couldn't believe she'd never seen one before.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Well, if you really want to see a 56 year old 300lb balding man in a gold speedo...... LOL

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons