My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

New Day, New Action

Ok, back to the Salt Mines. (Not exactly sure what that means, but my Grandpa used to say that all the time when it was time to get back to work.)

I'm actually glad to be back at work, to tell the truth, some not-so-pleasant things have happened over the course of the weekend. I'm sure, in time, I'll be able to speak about them, but today is not that day.

My kids had an excellent Christmas and loved everything they got. Thank God!! Zach is getting pretty hard to shop for, I have no idea what to get a kid that's not quite a 'child' and not quite a 'teen'. He ended up with 2 big gifts this year, a remote control snowmobile and a DVD player that you watch while you travel. (Naturally, he got all the socks, underwear, pants, shirts.......etc. stuff as well.) And Thomas, he was pretty easy to shop for. The only thing he wanted for Christmas were blocks. He absolutely loves those things. His favorite gift this year was the cowboy hat and cap guns. The only time they have left his body is when he was in the tub.

Christmas Day Funny: My fake tanned, breast implanted, blond sister-in-law was totally drunk at my mother-in-law's house when I dropped the kids off on Christmas day. In the 45 minutes that I was there, she spilled her drink twice, broke a mirror that was hanging on the wall, performed a mini strip tease to my other brother-in-law, and puked in the snow.

12 Comments:

Blogger Read This said...

Like I always say...breat implants...fun for the whole family....

8:43 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I'll stick with my real ones, they're bigger then her fake ones anyways. Hmmm..... can't believe I just said that. LOL

8:53 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

I thought size didn't matter. You women, always messing me up with those cryptic messages. First size does matter, then it doesn't. I am just so confused.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

We just like to keep you guys on your toes. :D

Size only counts when I can brag about it. LOL

10:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your sister in law is styyyylish, lol NOT!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Gareth, you have no idea how beautiful she thinks she is.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Hilarious! I'm dying to know, how early in the day was she this drunk?

10:42 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

We're talking 3:00 in the afternoon. If I could have been a fly on the wall during the meal.....

10:49 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

She sounds like a real winner. I'm guessing you two have spa days together? LOL!

12:52 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Sister in law??? Does that mean she is married to your husband's brother, LOL!!! He must have been SOOO proud! You know, there are those people in this world that have absolutely no class. You know the ones that wouldn't be able to have class even if you injected them with it. Your poor kids had to see that, I'm sorry!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

The ironic thing is she was fairly popular in high school. I think she was one of those people who peaked in high school though, she's definitely stuck in a time warp.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

That's cool that your kids got everything they could ever sk for for Christmas, especially Zarachy.

And that is EXTREMELY funny about your sister-in-law!! LOL!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons