My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Just shoot me and put me out of my misery

My head is aching, literally aching. It kind of feels like it's throbbing at my temples. I hate it when I get headaches like this. I just want to lay down somewhere and sleep. UGH!

I mentioned to the IT guy that I would like to rearrange the receiving department sometime this month. Within a half hour he was back in the department discussing possible lay outs. It hurts to even process rational thought.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

You have my permission to take the rest of the day off.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

Why is it women get headaches around me? LOL.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

Oh, and rational thought is not that great anyway. Give me irrational thoughts anyday, at least those I can deal with...

2:04 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh, thank God! I need the rest of the day off!! LOL

thomas, you should start carrying around tylenol. Excellent way to pick up chicks! I would borrow a few at the moment. :D

2:32 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Awwwwww - Tylenol would probably work - my personal preference choice would have to be Advil.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons