My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, February 27, 2006

The New Look



I really liked this photo, in fact, I changed it to my profile image.

Deciding to try it out, I commented on Jessica's blog to see how it looked, and I looked HORRIBLE!! My face was entirely pinched up, I appeared to have been sucking on a lemon. It looked so bad, she was horrified for me! I'm fairly certain the comments are still there, if you're in for a good laugh. LOL

On an unrelated side note: While handing me a molassas cookie, Mary proceeds to tell me how she had just blown her nose so hard stuff flew out of her tear ducts and hit her glasses. I don't really know what's worse, handing me a cookie with the hands that held the tissue she was using, or the fact that stuff flew out of her tear duct and landed on her glasses. Needless to say, I did NOT eat the cookie.

On yet another unrelated side note: Bill has just paged me to call his extension. Rather then merely say 'Sherri Sanders please call....' over the loud speaker, he chose to say 'Sherri sanders, stickwoman extrordinair, please call....', I thought I was going to die when I heard that!

8 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

I like both pics.

I have never heard of sneezing that hard. I would think that a person would break some body part sneezing that hard.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ben, I like the new one too, but it is all distorted when I leave a comment. :(

fuzzbox, I'm surprised she didn't lose an eye. LOL

5:14 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I like your regular pic better for commenting, I agree the hew one is a little "pinched". But with that said, the new pic is REALLY GOOD (in full size)... You should post it under your links like Shannon does with hers. That would be cool.

As far as the "flying booger through the tear duct"...MAN! I wish I had seen that!!! Oh and cookie, I would have tossed it too...

And pager-man, LOL!!!!!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

good idea big mama, I might just do that.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

You are quite photogenic, but sure neither of them show the true beauty. I wouldn't worry about looking bad in the photos though, they look fine.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I LOVE the new pic!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Thanks you guys, I appreciate the input. :)

I'm beginning to lean back toward making the new picture my profile picture again. I just can't decide.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Tear duct snot? Oh man that's gross.

The new picture looks great, by the way.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons