My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Calgon, take me away.......

This has been the crazy day from hell, swear to God. I hate days like this. My phone has been ringing off the hook, I can't keep up with the emails, and the Fed Ex lady dropped off the paychecks for Cooper Standard here. Yikes! Let's hope today wasn't payday for them.

It's almost like the stars have aligned in a heinous misery spiral for me.

Highlight of my day: Helen sneezed and blew the kleenex right out of her hand. That's just exactly how bad my day has been.

Even the weather has turned on me. Humid and misting rain. My hair is a rats nest with a silver clip holding it out of my eyes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

EEeewwww (RE: Helen) LOL!!! Don't feel bad, today has been quite interesting here too. This last Monday was the best Monday ever but today made up for it....

Just remember tomorrow is another day.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

All I can say is, tomorrow can't come soon enough!! :D

3:39 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Now that's a sneeze. I have sneezed so hard that I have thrown my back out but have always managed to hang on to the tissue.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons