My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, April 07, 2006

A crappy end to a crappy day

Never use the ladies restroom where I work. Ever.


I was in washing my hands when I see, with my own eyes, one of my good friends exit a restroom stall, chit chat with me for a few seconds, and LEAVE the bathroom. Do you notice something amiss with that scenario??

She did not wash her hands!!!

I am both grossed out and horrified. Never again will I use anything that is on her desk, nor will she be 'borrowing' a pen from me.

As I was standing, staring in disgust at her retreating form, I hear the sound of water hitting the floor. After a few seconds of thought I realize, it's a toilet overflowing. Not only did she not wash her hands, her toilet overflowed. Ack!

I may never be able to look this woman in the eye again.

10 Comments:

Blogger DaMasta said...

OMG. That is sooo disgusting. I hate using the company ladies' room. Ack! You just had my more horrible fear realized.


>.<

5:41 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

That is the reason I always open the restroom door with a paper towel.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

She clogged the toilet with a giant poop, I bet. Yuck.

12:43 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

grossssssssss! eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

NASTY!!!! I had an unknown person who was already peeing when I walked in....leave the bathroom, no nothing, peed, flushed and left! I still don't know who that culprit was but it gave me a whole new respect for the hand sanitizer that sits on my desk for when I leave the bathroom AFTER I have already washed my hands. UGH!

Just UGH!!!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Kat_womanx2 said...

Ever thought that the majority of people have been walking around all day touching things...go to the restroom via public door, stall door...then pee and wipe...and THEN wash hands? In all actuality, wouldn't it be safer to wash before you touched yourself in any way and then afterward too? And think of the sink handles and paper towel handles...always wet..breeding germs...and you touch them to wash your hands. I carry hand sanitizer in my purse, push open the doors with my elbows..and sanitize in the hallway. The "touchless" motion sensor sinks/toilets/paper towel holders are the greatest...but how often do you find these anywhere? This kind of stuff can drive you crazy if you think about it long enough..LOL

9:13 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Yuck. One of the managers where I work never washes their hands and then they greet clients with ... you guessed it, a handshake! It totally grosses me out!!

2:20 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

BTW, I took your advice and did an audio with my still out of whack voice. It is my Saturday post if you are interested.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I've really got to agree with Kat on this one.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Keep an eye on here. Maybe she just forgot because she started chatting with you. On your behalf, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it was just a one-time oversight.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons