My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A Day in the Life of Sherri

Scene: Sherri and an unknown patron are standing in line at the Shell gas station on the corner.

gas station register guy - gsrg
unknown patron - up



  • gsrg {scratching head, staring intently at Sherri's debit card} That'll be $3.11. Would you like a lottery ticket with that?
  • Sherri {trying to hurry} No thank you.
  • gsrg {still staring intently at Sherri's debit card} Would you like a bag for your purchases?
  • Sherri {getting a little impatient, still trying to be polite nonetheless} No thank you.
  • gsrg {staring intently at Sherri's debit card, scratches butt} Would you like a lottery ticket today?
  • up {losing his cool} She doesn't want a God damn lotto ticket! Just ring up the dame pop and chips already asshole.
  • Sherri {thinking to self} OMG, this guy read my mind, how funny is that.
  • Sherri {taking slip of paper handed to her by the gsrg} May I have a pen please? {Already regretting not having a pen in her purse.}
  • gsrg {scratching butt again} What color would you like? I have black or blue ink.
  • up {has lost it and thrown his crap on the counter} Just quit scratching your ass and give her a God damn pen! I've got shit to do! {Sherri begins to laugh and can't stop}

The scene ends as Sherri finally gets her debit card back and the gas station register guy finally begins to ring up the unknown patron. Don't you just love customer service??

6 Comments:

Blogger Vodka Absolut said...

Crack me up!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So if there is a shooting at the gas station tonight I think we can pretty much guarantee who the shooter would be.

10:00 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Nothing like a grizzled guy in line to speed things up.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

vodka, it cracked me up to. LOL

renea, that's one of my peeves! I hate it when people ask me if I would like anything additional, if I wanted it, I would have asked for it!

gareth, I'll just keep my distance from that gas station from now on. :D

fuzzbox, those are the best kind! They say the stuff you would never in a million years say. I lost it when the guy told him to quit scratching his ass! LOL

11:34 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

I hope that unknown patron remembered to take his blood pressure medicine.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

And people say that customer service is a dying art. LOL!

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons