My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, April 27, 2006

National Talk Like a Pirate Day


According to Joe today is supposed to be National Talk Like a Pirate Day. (I have looked this up and found that he is incorrect, however. September 19th is the actual day.)

Like always, something always pops out of the woodwork around this place, and I ended up being surprise audited in the receiving department. (Keep your fingers crossed that I did well!)

To add a little comedic relief to the audit, I happened to see Joe come strolling by, so I had everyone, including the auditors, talk in a pirate voice as he walked by.

Very funny!! I laughed so hard I was crying!

I'm afraid to say, however, this whole pirate thing is catching on. Audrey had overlooked something on one of the packing slips that was very visible when I took a peek. When I mentioned she was only supposed to be wearing one eye patch, not two, we all laughed and went "Aaargh!"

5 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Arrr! Shiver me timbers! Avast ye scurvy dogs! Arrr!

3:42 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

So this pirate walks into a bar..

and the bartender says, "Hey.. you know you have a steering wheel in your pants..?"

and the pirate looks down and says, "Yarrr.. tis driving me nuts!"

3:45 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

My son told me this joke;

A pirate walks in to a bar...

Ouch!

I know! Leave me alone he was only 9 at the time... LOL!!!
Next time y'all are having pirate day call Joe a "baldheaded-skallywag" and see what he does, LOL!!!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

I could've sworn it was sometime in the fall too. Oh well. Everyday should be talk like a pirate day!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

September 19. Talk Like a Pirate Day. It's on my calendar.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons