My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, April 28, 2006

Received in an Email from Joe:














Sherri,

Today is "National Speak English With A Chinese Accent" day. Can you do that better than the Pirate thing?

Joe Xxxxxx
Production Manager



In today's production managers meeting it was revealed to everyone that I, the one and only Sherri Sanders, spent an entire summer skinny dipping everyday after work with one of her coworkers, the coworker's boyfriend, and the boyfriend's cousin.

Now, why on earth, you say, would I even bring something like this up in a meeting?? Here's the story........

Julie, Helen, and I are innocently talking about crazy things we've done and skinny dipping hits the topic of conversation. I begin to tell my tale, in what I thought was confidence, and state "I'll never forget the time I went skinny dipping with Stephani....."

I suddenly see Joe's head appear above the cubicle wall, face beat red, fingers gripping the cage, saying "So, tell me more about this experience." I thought I was going to die!! He had been sitting over there hanging on our every word.

I had refused to go on, would not say another word. As retaliation to the snake incident, Joe decides he's going to pull out the entire story today, in the production managers meeting, for all to hear.

Let's just say, that one story opened the flood gates for everyone. I now know more then I ever wanted to know about my fellow coworkers.

Jim has decided our next production managers field trip should involve skinny dipping. His defense, there were a couple of us who had never had the opportunity to experience this before. Yeah, right!

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

I don't think I could talk with a Chinese accent.... Joe has GOT to be punished, we have to think something up and quick...

12:55 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I agree 100% big mama! LOL

2:03 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Veddy funny.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons