My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, May 08, 2006

10 Things I'm thankful for

  1. Allergy medicine - At the moment, I would be lost without it
  2. My eyesight - especially since I nearly blinded myself, AGAIN, with my mascara wand this morning.
  3. Baby wipes - otherwise Thomas would have shown up at daycare this morning with a red kool-aid mustache.
  4. The telephone on my desk - when I see people headed my way that I don't want to talk to, I just pick it up and pretend I'm engrossed in conversation.
  5. Mountain Dew - I'm so addicted I should belong to a support group.
  6. My closed toe sandals - I searched high and low, finally finding them at Fashion Bug on Sunday!
  7. Sunshine - It's so nice to finally have it back!
  8. Email - It's a million times easier to send a scathing email and get your point across then beat around the bush for a half hour on the telephone dancing around the issue.
  9. Revenge - there is nothing more satisfying then knowing someone who has wronged you has received their just desserts.
  10. Self Tanning Lotion - without it, I would surely have spent yet another year going by the nick name of Casper. (My personal recommendation, Healthy Body Glow.)

Just a little side note, I was in the front office talking with Bill about our birthdays. (He just had one, mine's next week.) My work place nemesis overhears the conversation and says very loudly, "That's how old you are?? That's all?? I thought you were way older then me, you're not! I'm older then you, you look so much older!" I wanted to kill her. So, now I'm plagued with thoughts of how I look. Do I look really old? Was she just saying that because every fiber of her being is jealous of me?

I'm too embarrassed to ask anyone if I look old. I'm beginning to really despise my work place nemesis. She doesn't brush her teeth, dresses and lives like a filthy scum, and yet she seems to know exactly which buttons to push.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Don't worry about her. She's just a bitch who was saying it to be mean.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

BTW, Kool-Aid mustaches are cute!

12:27 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

It's just jealosy. She's a biowtch for saying such crap.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

She's definitely a bitch. I've decided I'm going to start giving her a taste of her own personality. >:)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Cash for Cars Indianapolis said...

Try this site for your sunless tanning lotion http://www.bestindoortanninglotion.com. They have everything.

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons