My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, April 28, 2006

Appropriate Work Place Attire

It is NEVER appropriate for an individuals butt crack to be visible, ever, especially if said individual is in the upright walking position.

I have had the unfortunate, nearly vision impairing, experience of witnessing one of the delivery truck drivers actually scratch his very visible butt crack crease, as he was walking, right in front of me.

I shall have nightmares from this horrible experience for days.



6 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

I hope you are laughing because then I can say that I am laughing with you and not at you because I am ROFLMAO.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I had a similar horrific experience recently when the photographer at a banquet bared too much. Good lord. Buy a belt, suspenders, anything!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

News Flash!

CRACK epidemic sweeping through Michigan!

Film at 11

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sherri-
Don't you mean "butt crack grease"?
Funny. Thanks for the mental image. ;)

~Michael

7:46 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Eeeewwwwwwww ..... thanks for that visual image that will give me nightmares for weeks!!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Kat_womanx2 said...

I worked at a place with a dress code...and one girl in particular thought that was for everyone except her. She managed to find low rider dress pants, and always a thong strap showing..along with the belly baring shirts. I think the boss lady must have been a closet lesbian, because she never bothered to reprimand her in any way...leaving the rest of us to contend with watching this girl floss her ass crack every time she bent over....gross!!!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons