My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

13 Points of Wisdom

1. I like you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

8. Don't waste your time on a man/woman who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.

12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.

13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday for tomorrow! I know you wont be at work tomorrow if I sent this then and you can't read my well wishes on your home computer (unless you got it fixed and I missed that post lol) so I'm saying it now ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRI! :)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Thanks Gareth! And, no, you didn't miss a post, I'm still a slacker, haven't brought it in to be looked at yet. LOL

3:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Slacker! Come on Sherri, pick it up :p

3:52 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

Happy birthday...tell me what you got...and then tell me what you wanted...hehe..

8:31 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Great list...lots of truth there. I have a problem with #13 particularly.

Must be the Type A in me.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

#5 is sad.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

So very true...

7:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday on your 'real' day (again) :)
Hope you have a really enjoyable day!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Happy Birthday Sherri!!! Two toots for you! Toot Toot!!!

Wish you all the best (even if I am going to be a LOT older than you on June 1st). Hope you get to chill, relax, eat what you want, wear what you want and get some really great gifts! Ahhh...

11:14 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Thomas, thanks!! Well, I'm probably not going to actually get anything for my birthday, but, what I would really like for my birthday is a 19" tv with a dvd player in it for my bedroom so I can watch movies whenever I want. :D

phoenix, I have a hard time with that one too.

crazy me, I do agree.

ranger tom, yes it is.

gareth, Thanks!!

big mama, thanks to you too!!!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons