My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Things Not to Say During Sex

  • I have to poop.
  • Smile for the camera!
  • Get off me, I'll do it myself!
  • This is your first time..... right?
  • You're almost as good as my ex!
  • When is it supposed to feel good?
  • I thought YOU had the keys to the handcuffs!
  • I was so horny tonight I would have taken a sheep home.
  • Keep it down, my mother is a light sleeper.
  • Hey! My friends are right. You are good!
  • On second thought, lets turn the light off.
  • I'm sobering up and you're getting ugly!
  • But, everybody looks funny naked!
  • Do I have to pay for this?
  • No! You're too fat to be on top. You'd kill me!
  • Actually, your sister 'likes' it like this.
  • What's your name again?
  • Hold on, let me change the channel.
  • It's nice being in bed with someone I don't have to inflate.
  • Uhhh.... I think the condom broke 10 minutes ago.

8 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Phunny list. Thanks for the much needed laugh.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Glad to be of service. :D

3:48 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

That's a great list, sherri.

How about, "Was I supposed to pull out?"

6:01 PM  
Blogger Trée said...

A couple of those things have crossed my mind once or twice. But only after I got married. :-D

6:40 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

LOL! That was great! I needed to de-stress for a minute, just the trick... (I said trick, LOL! *sigh* I am so juvenile)

7:11 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

If I only had this informative list a few years ago!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

phoenix, LOL! That's a good one!

treé, marriage seems to do that to a person. :D

big mama, just grow up! LOL

ranger tom, I'm sure it would have been very useful!;)

9:10 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

And my personal favorite:
"Hey.. you're almost as good as my wife!"

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons