My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, May 12, 2006

One of Those Days

I'm having a bad day. I've been having a LOT of bad days lately, I just can't seem to get a handle on things. So much stress.

Sometimes, I just wish I could run away and hide.

Everyone depends so much on me, it becomes overwhelming. I was fine today until I got to work, I should have just stayed home. So far, if it can go wrong, it has gone wrong, and I'm stuck right in the middle of everything.

I just wish that I wasn't the person everyone relies on to make things better. It's just too hard, I can't do everything by myself, yet I have no help.

8 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

I feel your pain. Believe me, I feel it more than I can say.

12:42 PM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

well... try to think of the positive. I mean.. it could be worse... remember when Helen pulled out the underwear? THAT could be your EVERYDAY! :)
Hope things go your way soon!!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

You need a vacation. Hang in there girl.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

fuzzbox, you poor soul!

jack, oh good lord! I forgot about that! :D

phoenix, I agree, I definitely need a break from this place.

3:02 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Just say no.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Sucks to be the reliable stable one. I know that role all too well. Hey they see our shoulders and automatically think it is a place to lean. Let me know when you need to get away, my doors are always open and I promise you won't even need to think... Cheer up, it only gets better from here on in.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

It's why the Irish created whiskey.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

duff, I try.

big mama, today is a new day, thank God!!

ranger tom, I definitely need to get some whiskey.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons