My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

"Are you adopted?"

These were the words of Jason and his girlfriend this morning before first break. What a way to start a conversation!

Last night, apparently, the two of them discovered a girl who lives in my town who looks exactly like me, right down to the freckles and hairstyle. She had been hired to babysit for Jason's girlfriend, and the two of them have been mulling it over ever since.

For years now I've heard from people all over that I looked just like this woman. When I worked at Wal Mart, she worked at Ponderosa, customers would constantly ask me if I had a twin, or if that had been my second job. One couple had become so freaked out at the fact that 'I had just waited on them' the woman had begun to pray. (True story!)

Charlie has even seen this woman, in fact, he almost mistook her for me in line at BK one day. That is how much alike I look like this woman.

Now, up until this point, I didn't really think I would ever get the chance to see or meet up with this person, but it looks like luck is on my side. I may get to actually see this woman with my own eyes! Jason and Andrea are certain that I must have been adopted, and want me to meet this babysitter.

If I didn't know any better, I would say I've stumbled into my very own made for TV movie.

5 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

It sounds like an episode of the twilight zone. Be careful she might be a robot double.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Thats a little creepy I wonder if she gets told she looks like another woman hee hee

1:51 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

fuzzbox, I'll look for mechanical robot like movement if I do see her.

pixie, yes, VERY creepy. In fact, Jason and Andrea are freaked out by the whole incident.

3:48 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Can't wait to hear how this one ends...

6:58 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I have one and for years people said the same thing. "Do you have a sister named Barb???" No, I don't have any sisters. Just by chance one day (when I was cutting hair) she happened in to my chair. I combed her hair and looked in the mirror at us and said to her, "Oh my God, YOU are the Barb everyone is talking about." She then said,"I've heard about you too. We had a good laugh and became friends after that. We wore the same size clothes, same color hair and eyes. We even had similar voices. I was even in her wedding. The funniest part was that she has a sister that looks nothing like her, hmmm...
I hope you get along with her, go out and fool people that y'all are twins, that is SO fun!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons