My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

2nd Job

After a ton of thought, I've decided to get a second job. Believe me, it's definitely not something I want to do, but it is something that has to be done. I always assumed Charlie would be the one to get a second job if the situation arose, or the funds were required.

I have come to the conclusion that this won't be happening. I'm disappointed, in a way, that he hasn't stepped up to the plate. He should be the one taking that responsibility, not me.

I've given so much thought to this topic, it's always at the back of my mind. I worry about money, constantly. I worry about not having enough, I worry about how I spend it, I worry about how I don't spend it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not penniless, I've got a new house and a decent vehicle, when and if I need things I'm always able to buy them. I just don't have a savings.

At the moment, I really feel a strong urge to have a savings. Hence, 2nd job. With the 2nd job I would bank all earnings I've made and keep it in savings.

At least, that's the plan at the moment.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Maybe you can figure out how to save more money by visiting frugal websites. At least then you'd be at home with your kids.

On the other hand, maybe Charlie would offer to get a second job after he got a taste of evening childcare.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I've tried to be frugal, it just doesn't happen. LOL

One of the purchasers where I work has a wife that has her own cleaning business. I've actually been talking to him, he is consitently complaining that his wife doesn't have enough help so they end up working every day of the week. I've emailed her, hopefully I may be able to work something out.

5:34 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

I had two jobs... right before the divorce! It was a huge burnout, to come home from the primary job, and then hustle off to the next one. I wish you all good luck if that is your path. Seriously.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

terry, oh my! That sounds so ominous, I think I'm going to need all the luck I can get.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Well Sherri, don't work yourself to death will you, you need fun too ;)

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons