My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, July 10, 2006

Exposed Cleavage and Melon Ball Lip Gloss

I've grown to love the spaghetti strap tank tops that are in style right now. You can wear them under anything! And, best of all, if you buy a good one, you don't have to wear a bra, it comes with support built right in.

Bonus!

So, today I decide to wear a white tank top beneath the chest baring disaster I wore a few weeks ago. Perhaps you remember, it was the day I flashed the entire production managers meeting and nobody said a word to me for hours?

A very cute look, in fact, I had gotten a compliment first thing this morning as I strolled through the door, headed to my desk.

One problem, I had bought a new color of lipgloss and I had been complimented on that as well. Apparently all the rage is on for coral colored lips and cheeks, so I decided to hop on the bandwagon and bought some coral colored lipgloss of my own. When asked what color it was, I pulled the tube out of my pocket and without thinking just spouted out the color.

Melon*ball

Now, I have to admit, my mind went immediately to the gutter when I saw that. To many production managers meetings, I'm afraid. From conversations of games called Cornhole to in depth conversations of 'Brokeback Mtn.' and buckskin bikinis, you name it, we've discussed it.

I pose this question to you, my fellow bloggers, what is your take on this new lip color? When you think of melon*ball lipgloss, what comes to your mind?

12 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

I imagine cleavage.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

I am boring, I thought of a "melon ball" You know the little fancy balls of melon made by them mini ice cream scooper thing.

* Sigh sometimes I wish I had a vivid imagination.....

4:55 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

You could probably guess mine. ;)

5:02 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

phoenix, funny, in a way, when you thought 'melon' you thought of cleavage. Now, when I thought 'ball' I was thinking of the fella's. LOL

pixie, you do have a vivid imagination. :) Just look at those cool templates you design.

fuzzbox, ;) I have a pretty good Idea what your guess is. LOL

7:23 PM  
Blogger Chandira said...

Sherri, my mind was with yours.

I have an Aveda hand cream called 'Hand Relief' sitting here on my desk that I got as a gift. I swear to God, how they didn't fire the person that made that up, I'll never know. Their foot cream is just as bad.. There are some fetisists I know of out there who would just love that. ;-)

Thanks for the laugh in this too 'politically correct' world.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I actually tried to reply to this at work, but blogger was being sluggish... Sooooo....

I actually thought of that alcoholic shot called the Melon*ball (it is a knock you on your butt, can't taste the alcohol kind of a shot). It's really yummy and that means a LOT coming from someone who is not a big drinker.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

It's not phallic shaped, melons that is...so I really would have not had any bad jokes about it.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

chandira, thanks for stopping by! I love that, 'hand relief'. LOL

big mama, I'm going to have to try that, it does sound yummy! :)

thomas, I guess that means my mind was in the gutter and yours was not.

ben, hmmmm.... envy of a juicy melon, I learn more about you every day. ;)

9:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

May I join you in the gutter lol.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

gareth, be my guest! I always love company. LOL

2:58 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Sherri: let me re-phrase then....*Sigh Sometimes i wish I had a dirty mind ;)

4:21 PM  
Blogger oldfartswife said...

Haha, I thought of cantaloupe, and I have some, I like it!
I like your FOADS today

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons