My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Fuck Off and Die Thursday

Yes, folks, it is again that time where I can unleash my wrath on the idiots and morons who continue to plague my existence. So, who is on the list for this Thursday, you ask? Well, then, let me tell you.....

  • The irritating girl who ALWAYS ends up ringing me up at the gas station. NO I don't care where you spent the night, NO I don't care what color your natural hair color is, and NO I don't want to buy a lottery ticket!!!! Get a life that does not include me in it!
  • The door greeter at Wal Mart who always gives me dirty looks. What the hell is wrong with you?? I've never done a single thing to you to deserve such treatment! Starting this day forward, I shall return the dirty looks with one of my own instead of staring off in the other direction pretending I don't see a thing.
  • Uncle Sam. I'm just so sick and tired of you taking my money. You've taxed the hell out of me for years and I have yet to see a thank you. Oh, btw, just where is it that all of our tax money goes? Oh, that's right, it goes to those fat cat assholes who spend thousands of dollars to put drapes over nude statues in government buildings and rid the capitol of that detested 10 Commandments. Thank God we have you around!! (insert sarcastic sneer here)

    1 Comments:

    Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

    I think that you have to pass a grizzled test to become a Wal-Mart Greeter. I can't wait until I reach the age to become one.

    1:02 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Listed on BlogShares
    Web Counters
    Comp USA Coupons