My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sometimes I just want to disappear.....

Today is one of those days.

I feel so incredibly stressed out today. Do you ever feel overwhelmed by life? Sometimes I just pray to God that I have enough strength to make it through another day. It makes me feel weak and ashamed that I get this way.

I just get so sick and tired of the constant struggle, I get so sick of people unloading their problems on me, I get so sick of people who treat me like a convenience, only coming around when they want something.

(I had a really bad day yesterday, it has obviously spilled into today as well.)


5 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

I hope it gets better soon for you.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

Drink heavilu and call me in the morning. None of it will help, but it sure couldn't hurt....lol...hope it gets better for ya...

12:43 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I feel your pain here are some hugs for you ((((Sherri)))) You are so not alone feeling this way. I agree that you need to decompress, run a hot bath and have some "Sherri time". Feel good soon (oh great I just gave you something ELSE to do...)

3:28 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Aww hope that your day got better Sherri

1:49 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Sherri, All I know is that things never stay the same for too long. I hope this bad time clears up and blows away very soon. Sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons