My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Fuck Off and Die Thursday!

Yes folks, it is once again time for my new favorite part of the week, FOAD Thursday!

  1. The jackass redneck who ended up being my only entry on last weeks list. He should consider himself blessed to have been given the honors of not only making it on the list two weeks running, but being the top of both weeks! Now, I'll bet you're wondering how such and individual has been given such a great honor, aren't you? Let me tell you. This jackass is so inept at being a manager, has such little follow through and intelligence, that he fucked up big time and tried to pin the blame on me, telling the planners that he was unable to begin a much needed job because product was locked up in my inspection area. Big mistake!!! First, the product was sitting in his area on his stock cart. He was too lazy to check to see if it was there. Second, I had already spoken with the planner and told her the product had been moved on. Being a good planner, she followed through and took a look herself. Third, when it was found out that he had totally fucked up, be blamed his own people. This guy definitely deserves the Jackass of the Year Award!
  2. My husband. He has single handedly wrecked just about every single thing I have ever owned or loved. All I can say is, I hope he also gets the experience to have such things happen to him.
  3. The people who keep putting these ridiculous reality shows on TV. For God's sake, make it end!! What happened to the days when you could watch a funny sitcom or two before bed and forget about the days worries?? Long gone, I'm afraid.




6 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

4 years Ben. It is because of him that I have my boys, who do mean the world to me, so, yes, I did get at least 2 joyous things from him.

It just angers me that someone could have such little respect for me.

9:14 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

I blame the influx of reality shows on sitcoms. They ruled for so long that they thought they could stick any piece of crap up there and people would watch it no matter how unfunny it was. There is nothing more useless than an unfunny sitcom.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

Sherri...on point two...you deserve more.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

You should give your hubby a swift kick to the nuts.

TV sucks big time right now too.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Jaice Novak said...

I love this title! LOL The first realitty TV show I remember is Survivor and since then, we've gotten as far as TLC creating a show where couples meeting their boyfriend's/girlfriend's family and even living with them for a week. It's crazy. CBS cancelled Tuesday Night Book Club because the ratings were as low as local news broadcast. Maybe they should have a reality show about reality for a change.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Wanna try out my loofa?

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons