My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Health Food Fanatic

One of the offices I clean belongs to a health food fanatic. (Or so his office mates believe.)

It's amazing, really, the interesting and unusual things you discover as weeks progress and people become comfortable with you, they tend to let go of the need to hide things in their desk or cabinets.

Such is the case in this instance.

Amidst the power drinks and energy shakes hidden beneath his desk resides 2 bags of Tato Skins and a box of Fruit Loops, half eaten. In the trash were several empty bags of m&m's. I couldn't help but chuckle as I recalled the conversation that I had had with my boss about how strict this guy was with his diet.

Sometimes things aren't always as they seem.

3 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

You should leave some kind of anonymous note in his box of Fruit Loops. That would be phunny.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL!! That would be funny!

Something like "I know your unhealthy little secret".

LOL!!!!!!!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You should bribe him. $5000 to keep your mouth shut :p

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons