My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Privacy - What the hell is that?

I arrive at work today only to discover my back is stuck to the seat in my jeep. Knowing instantly I had somehow acquired a piece of gum in my rushed and frantic struggle to get ready this morning, I was fuming.

It had to have come from the once neatly folded and stacked pile of clothing that had been tossed to the floor from my bed last night by my heathen family. I could absolutely kill myself for allowing gum back into my house when I KNOW that I find it everywhere when they have it.

Strolling through the door to receiving, I ask one of the girls to look at my back, I think I may have gum stuck to it. The next thing I know I have a circle of women surrounding me and my shirt is pulled up to my armpits on my back. The gum was apparently inside my shirt stuck between my bra and my top. Mind you, I'm in the middle of a production cell, everyone and their brother can see what is happening, I'm almost naked from the waist up at Mary is pulling gum from my bra.

I wanted to die. Like this couldn't have been taken care of in the restroom or something.

So, there I stand, stripped of all humility in the midst of a million people, angry that once again I fall prey to a disrespectful family that just doesn't give a damn about me.

At some point it just has to get better.

15 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry for you Sherri. How awful !

At least it wasn't stuck inside your pants if that's any consolation.

"Wrigleys spearmint gum, gum, gum,
Stick it up your bum, bum, bum,
If it doesn't stick, stick, stick,
Wrap it round your d*%k,d*%k,d*%K."

9:55 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

that's quite a catchy little jingle Ben! LOL!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Sherri LMAO, i know its not funny buy you are determined to get all them men hot n bothered aint ya!!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

pixie, that's my secret plan! :D

ssshhhhh..... don't tell anyone.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your nickname should be "Bubblicious."

6:10 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

lbb, that does have a certain ring to it.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will never look at chewing gum in the same light ever again. When someone says "gum" I'll be thinking "Sherri". Ahhhhhhhhhhhh your plan is working already ;)

8:08 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

When Gareth hears "gum," he'll think "Sherri." When I hear "gum," I'll think "Sherri's bra." :)

8:27 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

gareth and jessica, don't you just love the word association thing. :D

8:31 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Florida is always nice this time of year...

10:38 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I still got my loofah...

10:39 PM  
Blogger T. Willie said...

When I was a college student, I lived on a boat. One morning, already late for my student teaching gig at the local kindergarten, I hopped in the kayak to paddle to shore, not realizing until it was too late that there was a big puddle of water in the seat.

Let me tell you, I'd rather strip bare ass for an entire loading dock than have to explain to a room full of kindergartners that no, in fact, I did not have an accident in my pants. Just sayin' ;-)

10:41 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh Sherri! Please let your sense of humor kick in and let it roll of your back like it never happened. (you can never let them see you sweat) I know all too well that feeling of dying inside. BUT (with that said) be it gum, bra, June bugs or anything else, we all love you just the same. Of course now when I think of gum it will be synonomous with Sherri....

8:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You should start your own line in ladies underwear. I can see them errrrrrrrr I mean IT now ...... "Roll up everyone to see the first ever bra made entirely from gum" - you would be in direct competition with edible undie manufacturers. :D

12:04 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

At least it was in the back and not the front.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons