My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, August 03, 2006

As if it couldn't get any worse.....

I have just been informed that our production managers softball team will be called The Dungbeetles.

What the hell??

In my worst nightmare I wouldn't want to be associated with a dungbeetle. I'm totally grossed out by this.

As if that wasn't bad enough, everyone on the team gets a cool nickname except me. I'm The Giggler! What the heck is that?? It sounds like some sort of mutant super villain.

So I googled 'the giggler' and came up with this. I'm horrified! 'The Giggler' goes around and puts poo on the shoe of parents who have disciplined their children. Ack!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

'The Giggling Dungbeatle' would make a great supervillain.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

fuzzbox, Joe is the one that came up with the nicknames, I have soooooo much to get even for! We've got an ice man and a pretty boy and even a crusher! I end up with giggler! It's an outrage.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons