My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ask Dr. Joe

(Go here for your personal evaluation.)




Personally, I find it troubling that I even consider taking such advice from someone with such shifty eyes!

Here's the scoop fellow bloggers. I have taken this photo on the sly, literally hiding from view behind shelves and boxes to snap this, in hopes that someone out there may be able to photoshop this into something I can use.

Here is my request:

This is the man responsible for my current irrational fear of flying insects. It has gone way beyond the June bug, for it seems that I now scream out in fear at my desk at just the glimpse of an insect through the corner of my eye. I am that traumatized by the June Bugs! So, for all of you creative people out there who happen to have a skill with digital images, send me your creative genius! I would love to see how you could photoshop this picture into something funny and ingenious, just drop me the photo in my email, all pictures will be posted in future blog entries. My only request is that the pictures be tasteful and rated G.

Thanks in advance to everyone who chooses to participate!

Important Update:

Somehow a praying mantis found it's way inside the top drawer of my desk today. Imagine that! Out of nowhere a bright green preying mantis just appearing out of thin air, and Joe asks me how I liked my 'little buddy'. I may just plaster every single picture I receive all over his materials area.

9 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

There's no need to Sherri.

He's bad news.

Judging from the picture,dark clouds gather above his head, even in an office environment.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh, I just had an excellent thought! The picture that receives the most response would 'anonymously' find itself printed and attached to the front of Joe's desk. This could be gooooood.....

11:52 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

I love praying mantises. I had one for a pet once. She lived outside on my asparagus fern, where she went through her entire life cycle, eventually biting off the head of her smaller husband (after they made buggy love). They are fascinating.

June bugs are another matter entirely. SCARY

1:47 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

You definately DON'T want to see what I have on the dashboard of my truck...

3:21 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

Eyes way toooooooooo close together...he looks shifty.....

8:40 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

terry, had I seen it in the wild, that would be one thing. To just open up a desk drawer and there it is? Horrifying!

tom, I probably don't! LOL

thomas, they are kind of close together.... I never noticed that before.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Working on girlfriend, we will make him PAY!!!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

I would have killed Joe long before now, you have the patience of a saint!

4:56 PM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Tastefull?
C'mon Sherri.. let me have SOME fun.. heh heh heh

You'll be recieving stuff from me soon.
k

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons