My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Grrrrrr.......

Everyone participating on the managers softball team had their pictures taken today with black stuff below their eyes and a sneer on their face.

I already know I'm going to die of embarrassment when they post them on the cafeteria windows.

Ugh!!!!

note: It is not viewed as mean and nasty when you ask for a mirror to place black stuff below your eyes. (This I discovered this morning.) Also, be cautious of other members of the team placing the black stuff below your eyes. (This lesson I ALSO learned this morning.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ranea, absolutely! LOL

11:28 AM  
Blogger Will said...

I've always wanted to know what that black stuff is and why is it used ?

11:58 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Are you going to post them for us? I wouldn't be embarassed at all, at least you are participating! I'm proud of you. I also know you already are the best looking one there!!!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ben, it's a thick grease paint, and impossible to get off your face! It's used to stop the glare of the sun reflecting from your skin into your eyes.

big mama, not going to post the picture! LOL And, you're right, I am the best looking one here! LOL!!!

1:46 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

You're such a tease. ;)

12:30 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

fuzzbox, I have it under good authority you like to be teased. LOL

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the love of Christ!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons