My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, November 30, 2006

What a day.....

I've accidentally put my bra on inside out today. How in the heck does someone do something like that?? Up until now, I didn't think it was even possible to NOT notice something so obvious!

Yet, it happens.

Just an indicator of how busy my mind is and how hurried I am most of the time. I need a vacation, a nice long tropical vacation, one full of margaritas and cabana boys.....

Dare to dream!

I was unable to remove the strawberry coolaid mustache from Thomas's upper lip this morning. He looks like a demented clown in a child's body. Poor little guy. If I'd thought about it this morning, I would have snapped a picture for all to see.

But, you know how that goes, I can't even manage to put my bra on correctly, what makes you think I would be able to operate a camera??

Hope your days are going well!

12 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

Putting your bra on inside-out takes a ton of skill!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Guess how I noticed it was on inside out!

All morning I had felt 'scratchy'. It was driving me insane!

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and went into the restroom to check out the situation. Inside out!

I almost died.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

But the question remains, did you turn it right side out (in the workplace loo???)? A few weeks ago I wore my shirt backwords all day and didn't notice till I was getting undressed for bed. I happened to notice that the back of the shirt seemed rather short... LOL!!! Just because we are hurried doesn't make us crazy (or maybe it does)...

10:20 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

big mama, I left it exactly as it was! Good Lord, I can just picture myself stripping down to the waist in the restroom stall at work. Very scary!

ben, to this day, I have no idea how in the heck I was able to accomplish it to begin with, let alone not notice what I had done.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate putting my bra on backwards... er wait...

3:35 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Got yourself a set of man boobs jack?? ;)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA Sherri you are a hoot!
Have a happy weekend :)

3:44 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Those bras are such tricky things... ha ha ha

8:47 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

"I've accidentally put my bra on inside out today." LOL! This made me smile.

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures....I need pictures...hehe...ok..and not of the mustache

3:58 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

12/4/2006 I am officially missing you now....

11:16 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

I have no idea how on earth you managed to fasten it !

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons