My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, December 11, 2006

Embarrassing moment # 672

I have spit an entire mouth full of pop, including my gum, all over myself, in front of everyone.

I want to die.

Julie and Dave were sitting right across from me as I took a drink of my Mt. Dew. From the depths of my soul, I can't understand what came over me, but, the instant this pop hit my throat it just came spewing out..... Everywhere!

I turned my back to everyone, Thank God.... as the pop flew out so did my gum!

Tears rolled down my cheek as I began to cough and choke the instant the pop had exited the opening.

In the background I could hear Dave asking me if I was ok, and Julie telling Dave to hand me a tissue. You would think I could collect myself. Instead, I begin to choke and laugh at the same time!

Oh Good God, it couldn't possibly get worse.

It does.

By now, I'm literally drenched with pop. I have big wet spots on my boobs and one leg. God forbid, isn't it bad enough I've got boobs like Dolly Parton?? Let's just throw a big wet spot on top of them!!

So here comes Pat, right in the midst of it all.... Nothing like adding insult to injury. Now I have to explain the whole situation to someone who didn't have the opportunity to get the free show!

I want to die.

5 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

LOL! "God forbid, isn't it bad enough I've got boobs like Dolly Parton??" I don't know why but that comment made me laugh!

12:39 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

crazy me, I'm glad I got a good laugh out of you today! :D

ben, awww.... you're so sweet! LOL!!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Yeah, I feel like throwing dollar bills to you for the show.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Relax your throat...don't mind the tickle...darn midwestern women...have to start from scratch with all of them...lol. Thanks for the laugh, the imagery was perfect.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

For this post to work perfectly you now need to prove that you have boobs like Dolly Parton. Just send your pic to my hotmail account and I will compare them with Dolly's and get back to you at a later date :D

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons