My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Ms. Saturday

After more then a year, I've been requested to take out my Ms. Saturday sash and crown and head in to work for a few minutes.

Imagine that!

Apparently, critical parts were delivered today, parts the production floor needed or they would be line down, parts that I would have to receive in and inspect before they could be sent to the floor.

I learned one very important thing.

I've forgotten how to use the bander. For the life of me, I can't understand how, I've used it a million times, yet, there I was. Floundering in front of the thing, talking to myself, chastising myself for being an idiot.

David B, of all people, happened to be walking by and showed me the error of my ways. David being the most cynical and company hating employee in the plant, the one employee who despises management most.

Needless to say, I probably gave him yet another reason to believe how inept the management team is, they can't even operate a bander.

Oh, well. What happens.... happens.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a whole year since you had to go in on a Saturday? How is that possible? Seems like just a couple of months ago.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

At least your were humble enough to ask for help. I would've messed the whole thing up.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

jessica, time flies when you're having fun....

phoenix, it's hard, but, I manage to be humble when I need to be.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons