My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tag.... You're it!

I've been tagged by the Icelandic Goddess Terry to reveal 6 weird things about myself. Now, this should be interesting!

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the '6 weird things about you.' People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

1. I am fixated by teeth. While I may have a hard time describing the hair color or eye color of someone whom I have just met, I will always, without a doubt, be able to describe their teeth in great detail.

2. I am unable to touch raw meat. I make hamburger patties with spoons, gross out at the sight of chicken skin, and cringe when I poke a raw steak with a fork.

3. The fingernail on my right index finger is permanently stunted from typing, one fingered, on a manual typewriter when I was in 7th grade.

4. I have baby hands. When I was in 10th grade my basic comp teacher announced it to the class. One other odd thing about my hands, my fingers bend backwards way more then they should.

5. I can wiggle my ears.

6. I love to eat sandwiches comprised of 2 pieces of white bread, french onion chip dip spread thick on each slice, bbq potato chips with a slice of thick cut bologna in the center. Yum! Yum!

Now, who shall I tag?? Anyone who would like to play! Just drop me a line to let me know you've posted!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

Not weird, but definetly not "run of the mill" stuff there, Sherri. I'm the same way with raw meat. Thank God they have those plastic towels to grab the packages of meat at the grocery store.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharri,

I came across your blog the other day and I have read it from the beginning. I cna't wait to read more. My job sounds like yours except you have more casts of characters.


Take care!
Christina

7:50 PM  
Blogger Will said...

I like the sound of the sandwiches! mmm,.

Those don't sound too weird really Sherri. You're not quite bonkers yet

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, the teeth thing really is weird. Seriously, people, you can ask Sherri, "What do President Bush's teeth look like?" and she can tell you.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

phoenix, I agree, thank God!

christina, I'm glad you stopped by! I'll be sure to check out your writing as well.

ben, next time I make one, I'll make one for you too! :D

jessica, you are correct, I can quite vividly picture president bush's teeth. Smallish, rounded, perfectly aligned.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which President Bush? The first time I asked you that question, Bush the elder was in office. I was astonished when you described his teeth to me without hesitation.

4:26 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Ha ha Sherri - Icelandic Goddess? HA! In my dreams - you are too kind! You should have been a dental assistant. Both my daughters are, and they are both completely into everybody's teeth. That is not weird- just kind of funny. Also, your sandwiches sound lovely. I love California onion dip yummmmmmmm. I could pass on the bologna though... I can wiggle my ears too, although I choose not to :-D

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons