My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, April 29, 2007

After 6 hours of sleep.....

I'm still tired. One of the very noticeable parts of this pregnancy has been my obscene necessity to sleep. I am ALWAYS tired...

And I'm always starving! I can't believe how much of the day I spend sleeping and eating. One good thing, I can report, I'm not actually gaining any weight yet. I still weigh the same amount I did on the day I had my first appointment.

I received my first scare of the pregnancy already. Because my last pregnancy had left me border line gestational diabetic, Dr. Wilcox had set me up for a glucose test on my first appointment.

The results are in - I had elevated levels of glucose in my system. Which means, I am now forced to endure the 3 hour blood test and fast. Ugh! I've been through it before, it was by far the worst test I had to endure when I was pregnant for Thomas.

I'm not looking forward to it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

How long do you have to fast?

7:15 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Fasting .... yuck.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

fingers and toes crossed for you and baby!

9:32 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Doctor visits suck.

2:04 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

That sucks. Making a pregnant woman fast is cruel.

11:13 PM  
Blogger TrĂ©e said...

Would a carrot help? ;-)

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been lurking the last few weeks, but wanted to say I'm hoping the best for you! Those tests are no fun (had to do it with my first pregnancy). Don't eat candy right before it like I did. Good luck!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons