My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

And I survived yet another snow day.......

Here I am, in class, thanking God I have this break from the kids.

I don't know how those stay at home Moms can do it! I really give them a ton of credit, I am failing miserably at it. I long for the days when I could get up in the morning and go to work.

But, here I am, studying for a new line of work in hopes that I will once again be one of those career women!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Careful. People in your new line of work often work from home...

11:48 AM  
Blogger Teriana said...

Hmm... I never thought people could exist who didn't like snow days, but now I see. I suppose plow drivers and mailmen prolly don't like them either.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

jessica, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that I find a job in an office somewhere!

teriana, the older you get, the more your perspective on life changes. At one time, I LOVED snow days!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons