My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Juicy Gossip

Gotta love it... What would life be like without it.

It's amazing how people never change, no matter the circumstance, no matter the situation.

Sandy emailed me today to fill me in on the latest scoop with one of our former coworkers. Apparently the 'former coworker' felt the need to tell everyone at her new place of employment that her former Kimball manager had tried to force her to give him a blow job.

Former managers wife is VERY good friends with one of the girls who work with this woman, and, needless to say, wife is NOT happy.

I can't honestly say it didn't happen, but, I find it highly unlikely. It's definitely something 'former coworker' would have loved to have happen, but the former manager is very happily married, in fact, he's really still a newly wed.

I'm curious to see how this will all play out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons