My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, February 07, 2008

I'm the meanest Mommy on earth!

Princess Hannah received her first round of immunization shots today. Poor little thing! She handled it like a champ, though, only crying briefly, all be it loudly, at the end.

I have to say, I don't think I've ever seen her head turn that red before.

The pediatrician says she's doing well, she's healthy, and she's 'a cute baby'.

I wonder if they say that to all the babies Mommies....

3 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

Awww poor little thing, and of course it must have been horrible for Hannah too..

;)

Try to remember its all for the best!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Pixie, I can tell you, it's definitely not among her favorite things in life. I think shots rank right up there with poopy diapers.

5:19 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

I remember those red-head little screamers... dont' worry, it goes back to normal ;) Just hold em and kiss em some more :)

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons