My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sometimes I would love to just kick my own ass....

I am so tired I want to just drop.

So, why am I not sleeping you may be asking?

Let me tell you! Silly me decided to drink 3 MDX's during my medical terminology class tonight. What was I thinking??

(In case you're wondering, MDX's are Mountain Dews with probably 3 times the amount of caffiene in them.)

I am now exhausted, wired, suffering from an insane headache, and suffering from PMS to boot.

Throw a 12 week old baby into the mix and now we're talking misery.

5 Comments:

Blogger Teriana said...

How else are you supposed to stay conscious during medical terminology class?

10:31 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Too bad we didn't have MDX when I was in college. I slept through art history the first time I took it (hence the need to take it a second time). What did the prof expect. He'd turn off the lights and start droning for an hour during a slide show. I remember waking up at the end of class once with drool dribbling down my cheek.

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just give me some good old fashion stress and I won't be able to sleep for days!!

I took Medical Terminology when I thought I wanted to get a degree in nursing...I remember BP (is that blood pressure?)...BP to me now is "Batting Practice". I work for good old Major League Baseball...gosh...I remember falling asleep, but nothing after that...hmmmmmm

11:51 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

I literally had to wean WP off MD when he had his pancretitus (sp)
I started him on the diet version but he just does not bother now, he says its not the same and he would rather go without.

LOL

Oh and thanks Sherri I took your PP advice and I passed!

Happy V day :)

6:16 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

teriana, that was exactly my thought... There's just nothing more exciting then sitting for 3 hours taking notes while a monotone instructor rattles off in front of an overhead projecter hundreds of prefixes, suffixes, and woord roots.

jessica, Egads! Drool?!?

Zoe, how did you do in the class? I think I'm doing ok, but I'm afraid it's going to get much much worse.

pixie, I'm glad the advice helped and you passed!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons