My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Starbuck's Barista Guy

Gaylord just isn't ready for 'Metrosexual' yet.

I stopped at Starbuck's today so I could spend $6 on a thimble full of coffee and sit in the artificially created ambiance of the elite.

It was kind of fun, I have to say. I met a friend for coffee so I could show off Princess Hannah. Little did I know the barista guy would absolutely fall in love with her. Then again, how could he not?? She is the cutest thing on the face of this earth.

I'm not so sure the feeling was mutual, however. I could tell by the look on her face that the spikey blond hair and the trendy black granny glasses just weren't doing it for her.

She gets that exact same look when she's wearing a poopy diaper.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh man, where is the camera when you need it, LOL!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Tell me about it!!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Whew at least she is not attracted to the emo guys!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons