My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hello Beautiful
















This is Hannah and I on my birthday..... Aren't we just the cutest??

I blew up my microwave oven today. How in the heck does something like that happen?? And, worse yet, why am I such a complete numskull when it comes to situations like that??

So, there I stand, chips and cheese in hand with the intent to use the microwave oven.

Bright flash, loud noise, sudden loss of power, me standing wide eyed and dumbstruck in the kitchen.

Hmmm..... I think to myself. What in the heck happened? Power surge? Did I lose power? I'm certain I payed the light bill.... or did I? Did I forget? No, I remember paying it online. So what happened? Oh, a clicking noise, I've heard that before, but when? The furnace! It clicked like that the last time the circuit breaker tripped! That's it! I need to flip the breakers. But wait - I've flipped them all and the microwave still doesn't work. Damn! I guess that means no chips and cheese.

And that, folks, is a snap shot on how the inner workings of my mind operates. Scary, isn't it.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

She is so cute!

Happy birthday, you look awesome as well!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Hey are you guys on a roller coaster? Her arms are up and you both are smiling!

Happy Birthday and many more!

Oh and ummm I totally "get" how your mind works, now THAT's scary!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Christina, thanks!

Big Mama, finally another member of the club!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons