My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Only at my house.....

  • Can you look up and discover a paper airplane resting on one of the blades of the ceiling fan and not really wonder how it got there.
  • Can you wake up in the morning and discover a cheerio stuck to your face and not have a clue where it came from.
  • Can you buy $120 worth of groceries only to discover, hours later, "we have nothing to eat."
  • Can you shut the refridgerator door 15 times and still find it open the next time you walk past it.
  • Can you bait a fishing hook, read a fashion magazine, and comb your dog while using the toilet in the downstairs bathroom.
  • Can you find candles, diapers, and peroxide in the same drawer in my dresser.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

*sigh* are you sure you don't live at MY house??? LOL!!!

Sorry I missed your birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Teriana said...

Candles, diapers and peroxide. Hmm...

5:30 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

teriana, Scary, isn't it. LOL

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons