My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How many branches are on your family tree?

"What do you think of this dress," a teenage girl asked her mom outside the fitting room. I had been standing with the mom, talking.

"Absolutely not!" Mom was not happy. The dress was easily 2 sizes too small and way to short for her. "It's already impossible to keep those boys from sniffing around between those legs."

Did I really hear her correctly? Good lord...... I knew right then and there I was dealing with a redneck family.

"Uncle Tom would like this dress," the girl laughed.

"Uncle Tom would be lying on the floor," Mom replied, still sounding irritated.

"We would both be lying on the floor, panting like dogs," the girl laughed even harder.

Panting like dogs? What kind of a family is this?? I looked at Stretch, she looked at me, and we both cringed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

We can only hope that this is a joke they like to play on unsuspecting sales staffers.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I agree with Jessica, um...ew!

3:12 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

eewwwwwww

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons