My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Personal comfort zone..... INVADED

I had Mr. White String's class again today.....

Thankfully, no string. But, my comfort zone was soon challenged, once again, in class.

About a million years ago I bought my first jump drive. Up until now, it has always been more than large enough to accomodate any of my classes.

Until today.

The first task in class today was to copy several files of information to our jump drives so we would be able to bring our work home with us and have all the information necessary at hand. As I was right in the middle of my download the window popped up telling me I didn't have enough storage space to house the info. Feeling like an idiot, I brought this to the attention of Mr. White String who, incidently, came right over to my desk with his giant belly hovering within mere milimeters of me. His left hand was grasping the back of my chair, his right hand grasping my mouse.

I could feel his breath on my cheek has he told me my jump drive must be pretty old because he hadn't seen one with such limited storage space in a loooooooooooooong time.

If I could have, I would have crawled into a crack and disappeared.

From that point forward he made it a point to make eye contact with me throughout the rest of the lecture.

I think he may feel I am a moron.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh I am horrified for you! Ugh! Hang in there, take a hot shower and get the sights and smells out of your memory bank...

3:14 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

The guy sounds like a jerk. There are still plenty of low-capacity flash drives available on the market. I think he was trying to embarrass you.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons