My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

The County Clerk

I awoke this morning to find a pair of thong underpants hanging from the rear view mirror of my car and a note on the passenger side telling me that if I like old guys so much I should start a business. There was a crudely drawn picture of a penis toward the bottom and a fake phone number that said "1-800-suck dick."

He's a crafty one, isn't he.

So, tired of all the bull shit, I went to the city police department and filed a complaint. I then went to the county clerks office and filed for a personal protection order.

He has made my life just absolutely miserable.

My whole life has been hard, I guess I should expect this to be too. Why would I expect anything less from someone who has never once ever put any thought into me. It has always been, all about him.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Jessica said...

Wow, he's not taking it well.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

he is definitly not taking it well.

10:31 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

I'm sorry to hear about this phase of your life. It will get better - ~hugs~ Have you thought about going into a shelter, dropping out... he sounds genuinely scary.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Pleasantly Confused...... said...

I remember that day. . It actually had some high points. I Think. .you're much to pessimistic Sherri . . AREN'T Ya glad Easter is almost here.?

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Scott said...

Crafty? Not so much, in my opinion--just crude. Hope you're okay!

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons