My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween, a complete nightmare.

Doing anything at all, with Charlie, is a struggle for me. Just being around him leaves me upset and at the brink of tears more often than not.

I wish he would just crawl into a hole somewhere and die.

Last night was no different, holiday or not. Between being urged to become a prostitute and being put down for my looks, it was impossible for me to enjoy my favorite night of the year with Thomas and Hannah.

I hate Charlie for making me feel terrible about myself. I hate him more because he finds such delight in destroying me emotionally.

He didn't deserve someone like me.

Now I will forever pay the price of thinking that I could somehow manage to make my life normal with that monster.

2 Comments:

Blogger TrĂ©e said...

I hear you loud and clear. Holidays are hard.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

It's too bad, actually. Kids are supposed to come first, holidays are geared right for them. He absolutely ruined everything for them.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons