My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Hopelessly Addicted

Curse you Facebook!!!

All your allure, and time sucking charm......

You would think a woman with 2 jobs and 3 kids would value what little spare time she has 'enough' to spend what little of it she gets doing something a lot more productive than harvesting imaginary crops and populating imaginary cities.

Yet, here I am, day after day, waking up just a little earlier than I have to, bringing the laptop to bed with me at night, craving the satisfaction of knowing all of my electronic time wasters will be there next time I log in, waiting for me to accomplish new set of tasks.

As Susan Powter once screamed, "Stop the insanity!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons