My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, September 03, 2011

The problem with having a name like Sherri?

Men always feel like they have to burst out in song when they say your name.

A black guy in golf clothes with an orange towel on his shoulder burst out in song as he stepped up to the register today. As if the bad teeth and horrible singing voice weren't bad enough, his main focus for today's shopping trip was to pick up orange Zig Zag's and a Black and Mild cigar.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Holy crap! Just looked at my blogroll... Nobody blogs anymore! Cripes! Part of the thrill of writing is being read.

I hope I'm able to pick up some readers.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Pleasantly Confused...... said...

.. you've been gone a very long time Sherri... Just keep swimming..

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons