My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Moment of Glory

Ok. So, here I sit. 5:49 in the morning on a Saturday. Yikes!! It's all a hazy fuzz right now.

:)

I didn't go to bed last night until after 11:00. Shame on me. I just can't seem to go to bed early anymore. I've found that I'm way less tired the next day if I get less sleep the night before. But, not this much less.

My area back here is a total mess. It's half put together, half moved, stuff sitting in front of the cage so I can't get in. I'm kind of pissed about it, but, what good does it do to get pissed.

Oh, my morning meeting went well. I didn't even feel the slightest bit embarrassed. Of course, I really only restated everything that Tracy had already told me. I also made a few jokes about the doughnuts with Shirley. And, that was it. I kept it very low key. Dave B looks awfully red lately. I heard he and Lisa are getting a divorce. If her new guy is the one I've seen her around with, he's one of the rowdy people's crowd, and he's really nasty. I can't imagine what she's thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons