My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Mr. Casanova

Zachary's bus was late. Several of the parents were standing up by the door, so I stood up there for a bit. When I decided to walk back to my Jeep, someone yelled over from a burgandy truck. It was NT. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't just pass by and pretend I didn't hear him. So, I walked over to his truck and said "I didn't know you had a fifth grader." Which, sparked up a conversation. He started telling me he was hired on at Lowe's, and he had asked me if I still worked at Reptron. Apparently, my twin is now working at Lowe's. He said he could have sworn that was me, and he laughed. I think he was hoping it was me. It's kind of funny, I was just wondering the other day if she was still around. After he found out that wasn't me, he then asked me if I was going to Zona's wedding. I just smiled, and said no, that we weren't that close of friends. I don't normally hang out with the people I work with outside of work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons