My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Twisted

I twisted my ankle leaving daycare yesterday. Let me tell you, it's killing me. It already has a huge bruise on it. And the swelling is intense, and all the way up my leg. I went home from work early today, and laid in bed with a bag of frozen crinkle cut fries on my ankle until I fell asleep. Yikes!

I'm not particularly happy with my daycare right now. It's not that I don't think the children are being taken care of properly. It just really bothers me that Amanda's boyfriend lives there in that house now. I don't trust him, and he just gives me a bad vibe. I know that I don't even know the guy, and that I don't have anything to base my feelings on. I just don't get warm fuzzies when it comes to this guy. The bad thing is, my intuition is always right. When I get feelings about someone, good or bad, I'm always right. I guess that's my curse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons