My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, May 20, 2005

Ms. Saturday

Now that I am affectionately referred to as 'Ms. Saturday', I thought I would put forth my speech to accept the title.

"Little did I know, that only 3 days ago, I would be asked to wear the crown and carry the roses in the most rewarding experience of my life." Pause, smile, scan the audience, wipe away a tear. "As the new reigning Ms. Saturday I promise to fulfill all the expectations that were set forth by the previous Ms. and Mr. Saturdays, and hope to add positive contributions of my own." Place hand on chest, feign breathlessness. "Thank you all so much for this wonderful opportunity, it shall live forever in my heart." Pause, scan audience one last time, continue to smile, wave gracefully as stage is vacated.

:)

So far it seems the production people are handling the news of my presence Saturday very well. A couple of them have commented in passing "I hear your going to be looking after us on Saturday." Smiles have even accompanied the comments. I've been joking with them in return. Tracy has given me the working orders, so, I think everything will be fine. Cross my fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons