My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

What's up with that??

I just now noticed that my brown corduroy blazer has the pockets sewn shut! I went to put a couple of bucks in the pocket, and no deal! They are literally sewn shut. There are pockets sewn into the inside of the jacket so I know that it was intended for this jacket to have pockets. The quality in those sweat shops has really gone down hill.

OMG!! This just in: While I was typing this my daycare lady called me up to let me know that Amanda has the flu. I also found out for the first time that Amanda is pregnant!! Ok, this girl lives at home, has never worked a real job, didn't even try to get her driver's license until she was 19, is currently without boyfriend, and she's going to have a baby. I'm not positive, but I think she'll be 21 on her birthday.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Geesh, cheep crap and the jacket isn't much better, lol, j/k.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

OMG! Did you just call me cheap??

10:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No I was talking about Amanda, geesh. It must be an irish SOH thing. lol.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Actually, they sew the pockets together on purpose so the jacket hang better when it's on display in the shop. The fact that they're sewn shut indicates higher quality, meaning you (as always) have good taste. :)

2:54 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

All right! I love that response! No wonder you're one of my goodest friends. LOL *goodest*

Thanks Jessica :)

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons